Monday, May 5
things I'm trying to figure out right now
How I can plan more beauty into my life. The obvious answer: more trips to Euro Day Spa, no?
What to do with my kids when school's out. This is the first summer in the history of the church that we've had an office that's not in my bedroom, so it'll be a little more work to get to my desk in June and July.
Why I don't look like Gwyneth Paltrow.
How to add some of the more complicated features I want in the new web design I'm working on for the church. I could ask someone, but that would be NO FUN AT ALL, now, would it?
Why the extra hair that I never shed from my head during pregnancy hasn't fallen out yet -- nearly five months after giving birth. You could lose a set of Legos up in this mess.
What to do with my kids when school's out. This is the first summer in the history of the church that we've had an office that's not in my bedroom, so it'll be a little more work to get to my desk in June and July.
Why I don't look like Gwyneth Paltrow.
How to add some of the more complicated features I want in the new web design I'm working on for the church. I could ask someone, but that would be NO FUN AT ALL, now, would it?
Why the extra hair that I never shed from my head during pregnancy hasn't fallen out yet -- nearly five months after giving birth. You could lose a set of Legos up in this mess.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
