Friday, May 23
random updates, edition 4
I exercised three times this week. If you know me, you know that the wow factor of that statement is exactly the same as for the statement "I turned myself into a platypus."
I think I am the only person on earth who does not watch Grey's Anatomy. That sparks a warm, tiny, proud light at the center of my soul.
I am about to start a plan called "30 Days to a Clean House." Yes, mom, I think it will take all 30 days.
I have been sick for two days with a chest cold, and I just saw a neighbor who told me she had the same thing for 10 weeks. Don't know if she was trying to be discouraging, or just trying to win.
It's thundering outside, and it's been so long since I heard the sound that I first thought the kids had read the blog and blown up something in their room with a Tang bomb.
I think I am the only person on earth who does not watch Grey's Anatomy. That sparks a warm, tiny, proud light at the center of my soul.
I am about to start a plan called "30 Days to a Clean House." Yes, mom, I think it will take all 30 days.
I have been sick for two days with a chest cold, and I just saw a neighbor who told me she had the same thing for 10 weeks. Don't know if she was trying to be discouraging, or just trying to win.
It's thundering outside, and it's been so long since I heard the sound that I first thought the kids had read the blog and blown up something in their room with a Tang bomb.
6 comments:
So happy to find another who has never seen Grey's... thought I was the only one! Yay us!
I do not watch Grey's, either. Glad to know I'm not the only one!
I'm totally going to make a Tang bomb now - IN A RAINSTORM. So you'll know what happened to me if you don't see me at church... (hahah)
I'm totally going to make a Tang bomb now - IN A RAINSTORM. So you'll know what happened to me if you don't see me at church... (hahah)
Mom says - - - I'll be home in about 9 days and, with my help, we'll cut that 30 days down to about 15 days, okay?
Yet another non-Grey watcher here. I'm glad to know we're out there.
Hope you're feeling better.
Hope you're feeling better.
I am, thanks. Mike's sick now. Much more fun.

Good luck with the house cleaning-thing. Personally I've made friends with my dust bunnies so I don't think they're going anywhere.
Hope you're feeling better soon. Try some peach-flavored green tea.
J/