Wednesday, May 14
the hardest things I've ever had to do
Plant a church
Stick with planting a church
Recover from a near-fatal illness
Face my shortcomings as a mom
Move to Florida
Move to Indiana
Move away from Indiana and back to Florida
Learn that I am nothing without Christ
Forgive a close friend who was false
Say goodbye to my brother
I don't think I've finished the last three yet. I might not be able to.
What's on your list?
Stick with planting a church
Recover from a near-fatal illness
Face my shortcomings as a mom
Move to Florida
Move to Indiana
Move away from Indiana and back to Florida
Learn that I am nothing without Christ
Forgive a close friend who was false
Say goodbye to my brother
I don't think I've finished the last three yet. I might not be able to.
What's on your list?
10 comments:
Post a Comment
lose my mom.
Wow. I don't know. Probably adjusting to having a baby.
One of the hardest things ever for me was when my high school boyfriend broke up with me. I am 32 and I have never gotten over it even though I am married to someone else.
Watch my 9 year old son hold my mothers hand as she died.
recover from abuse
As a fellow church planting wife I have to agree with your first two. It is an emotional and spiritual killer.
Anonymous
Going through divorce.
Going through divorce.
i agree with your friend comment - with alot of work between me and God and some great friends i have let that go!!!! Also recovering from addiction even though it has been 19 years at times i would like to run and take the easy softer way of drinking and drugging.
When i lost my first pregnancy
loosing alot of weight
and then kicking yourself, realizing that putting it on again takes less time to do!
and then kicking yourself, realizing that putting it on again takes less time to do!
