Saturday, May 3
a new approach
Whenever I try to watch what I eat, I have a very hard time giving up Coke. Very hard, as in shaking in the corner and seeing floating spiders. Very hard, as in MORPHING INTO SATAN.
So I figured, why fight what my body is obviously telling me it really needs? My new daily eating plan:
Twelve (12) cans of Coke
One (1) One-a-Day Women's Formula multivitamin
Everybody's happy.
So I figured, why fight what my body is obviously telling me it really needs? My new daily eating plan:
Twelve (12) cans of Coke
One (1) One-a-Day Women's Formula multivitamin
Everybody's happy.
2 comments:
Post a Comment
I always watch what I eat...everything:) then my thighs are not happy or my butt or my hips, but I am.
Finally! An eating plan I can be HAPPY about!!
(But not Diet Coke. It has to be regular. Diet Coke is just plain evil incarnate.)
(But not Diet Coke. It has to be regular. Diet Coke is just plain evil incarnate.)
