Tuesday, May 20

there's a reason he leaves the toilet seat up

First things first: yes, I did blog yesterday, only it wasn't here, it was here. I only have so much creativity to go around, people. In fact, I am feeling it drain away from me more rapidly every day, so hop on the ride while you still can, well before it's deemed unfit for human consumption by the American Psychological Association.

And now, on with the show.

Speaking of psychologists, one of them said one of the dumbest things I've ever heard today: "If a woman enters a marriage with certain expectations, and that relationship doesn't change to meet those expectations, then the relationship will certainly come to an end."

Or here's a thought: maybe the woman could just CHANGE HER EXPECTATIONS, YOU FRIGGIN' IDIOT.

I know that there are real, serious, and complicated reasons for divorce in this country, but I think a big part of the problem for my generation is that wives expect their husbands to act, feel and think like a woman. They're hurt and confused when he doesn't.

You married a man, ladies. Don't be surprised when he acts like one.
|  
Labels:

4 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)