Saturday, May 31
judging your friends
Just read that Paris Hilton will be in a new reality show called Paris BFF, in which she'll live with strangers and choose one "winner" to be her best friend. She'll base her decision on her three most important values:
1) sincerity
2) fashion sense
3) their ability to get into a club
You can't make this stuff up, people.
But it got me thinking: we all pick our friends based on some internal compass of unspoken criteria. If I had to choose three characteristics I was looking for, what would they be? What about you?
1) sincerity
2) fashion sense
3) their ability to get into a club
You can't make this stuff up, people.
But it got me thinking: we all pick our friends based on some internal compass of unspoken criteria. If I had to choose three characteristics I was looking for, what would they be? What about you?
7 comments:
Post a Comment
I know how my husband chooses them. Sports lover, owner of bass boat, Gator seasons ticket holder.
easygoing
kind
doesn't judge me
kind
doesn't judge me
Been thinking about mine today, and I think I would choose
1) loyalty
2) faith
3) humor
1) loyalty
2) faith
3) humor
dependable
unique
fun-loving
unique
fun-loving
1) honest kindness (or kind honesty?)
2) passionate about what they do
3) an open bag of laughs
2) passionate about what they do
3) an open bag of laughs
Hmmm, here are the first three that come to mind:
1) Intelligence (I don't suffer fools well)
2) Sense of humor (Sarcastic sense of humor a definite plus)
3) Sincerity (Just be a real person for crying out loud)
Oh, and of course,
4) Fashion sense (yes, I'm kidding)
1) Intelligence (I don't suffer fools well)
2) Sense of humor (Sarcastic sense of humor a definite plus)
3) Sincerity (Just be a real person for crying out loud)
Oh, and of course,
4) Fashion sense (yes, I'm kidding)
1. encouraging (but not just a yes girl)
2. accepting
3. fun to be around
2. accepting
3. fun to be around
