Sunday, May 18
random updates, edition 3
Almost time for the weekly family video game tournament. Tonight's my night: I can feel it.
They just told people on the news that mixing hydrogen peroxide and Tang makes an effective bomb. The guy who figured that out must have had ONE FANTASTIC BREAKFAST.
Twitter is the coolest thing ever. Or, as Mike says, it is soul food for narcissists. Either way, I love it, so you can draw your own conclusions.
If the school year doesn't end soon, I am going to CARVE MY EYEBALLS OUT. Tune in around the first of August, where I'll be saying the same thing about the summer.
My parents are in Tennessee for three weeks. I never knew how much I missed them asbabysitters people.
They just told people on the news that mixing hydrogen peroxide and Tang makes an effective bomb. The guy who figured that out must have had ONE FANTASTIC BREAKFAST.
Twitter is the coolest thing ever. Or, as Mike says, it is soul food for narcissists. Either way, I love it, so you can draw your own conclusions.
If the school year doesn't end soon, I am going to CARVE MY EYEBALLS OUT. Tune in around the first of August, where I'll be saying the same thing about the summer.
My parents are in Tennessee for three weeks. I never knew how much I missed them as
2 comments:
Post a Comment
Did you win the video games?
Alas, no. Won the first round, then boys started messing with my head...
