Thursday, May 29

random updates, contemplative mood edition

Counting the days (eight!) till one of our best friends, Dave, gets a long-needed kidney transplant from one of our other best friends, his wife Kathy. Talk about your two becoming one! I've never been quite so excited about someone's major surgery before.

And only one day till what would have been my brother's 46th birthday. FYI, Jesus: he likes to put his gifts away right after he opens them. But then You knew that already.

Connor graduated from pre-Kindergarten yesterday; Clayton announced "Hey! I'm in middle school now!" on the way home from their last day. Time is going so fast that I'm going to start wearing my hair in a ponytail to keep the wind from whipping it into my face.

Chad's post yesterday made me cry. And then get all convicted. Darn him.

Met another version of one of my favorite people yesterday: the career church hopper. I think I will write her a letter on my blog tomorrow.

3 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)