Thursday, April 24
the seven deadly sins
I propose a new list:
planning your life around your own safety
having children and not loving them well
never seeing snow
unbridled worry
the failure to see the good in people
watching Family Guy
choosing to-do lists over love
I confess to six out of the seven. What's on your list?
planning your life around your own safety
having children and not loving them well
never seeing snow
unbridled worry
the failure to see the good in people
watching Family Guy
choosing to-do lists over love
I confess to six out of the seven. What's on your list?
3 comments:
i've never seen snow....
I confess to at least occasionally five of your seven... but I'm not saying which.
I'll have to put some thought into what I think would be on my list.
I'll have to put some thought into what I think would be on my list.

#1
#4 on a constant basis
#5, just as recent as an hour ago
#6 - but you can blame J for corrupting me ("cool whhhip")
#7
So, uh, five. Six as soon as I have The Boy, probably.