Monday, April 28
"I love you, mom"
These words have suddenly become quite the smokescreen in our home, often standing in for, or setting up, the following hidden messages:
1) I am watching a show that I'm not allowed to see, so don't look over here on your way to the kitchen.
2) Half the water that was in the bathtub has been magically teleported to the floor, and I haven't the slightest idea how that came about.
3) Will you buy me a ________________ ?
4) My teacher might be calling you tonight.
5) I accidentally removed some blood from my brother.
1) I am watching a show that I'm not allowed to see, so don't look over here on your way to the kitchen.
2) Half the water that was in the bathtub has been magically teleported to the floor, and I haven't the slightest idea how that came about.
3) Will you buy me a ________________ ?
4) My teacher might be calling you tonight.
5) I accidentally removed some blood from my brother.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
