Wednesday, April 9
random updates
We think the thing that's been living in our attic has gone on to the next life. Or else it bought some slippers.
I found out today from my doctor that you and I live in something called the Stone Belt (really!), which is one reason why the scans show I most likely have another kidney stone.
As of only yesterday, our remodeling projects which required hired help have been completed. Unless I'm dreaming. In which case, can you slip me something to make sure I remain unconscious?
It's official: we have decided to go ahead and spoil Katy Claire.
I think I have become middle-aged a bit early, as I've completed the long journey between hating the crust on food and thinking that it's the BEST PART.
I found out today from my doctor that you and I live in something called the Stone Belt (really!), which is one reason why the scans show I most likely have another kidney stone.
As of only yesterday, our remodeling projects which required hired help have been completed. Unless I'm dreaming. In which case, can you slip me something to make sure I remain unconscious?
It's official: we have decided to go ahead and spoil Katy Claire.
I think I have become middle-aged a bit early, as I've completed the long journey between hating the crust on food and thinking that it's the BEST PART.
5 comments:
The smell of decomposing bodies will only last a few weeks to a few month depending on the size of the carcass. If a decision to remove the body please insist on biohazard gear for the exterminator. I have such equipment if you decide one day to attempt this yourself. Oh and by the way...I'm busy that day.
The "stone" belt? Sounds like medieval fashion gone awry.
I'm glad you are spoiling KC. How can anyone resist those cheeks? Nom nom nom nom...
And the crusts are most definitely the best part - it's why "crusty French bread" sounds better than just "French bread" and why the corner brownies are always on MY plate.
I'm glad you are spoiling KC. How can anyone resist those cheeks? Nom nom nom nom...
And the crusts are most definitely the best part - it's why "crusty French bread" sounds better than just "French bread" and why the corner brownies are always on MY plate.
My favorite part of yesterday was when you let me have a big slice of your "mama's bread."
Oh...wait, that didn't happen.
Oh...wait, that didn't happen.
Get your own bread. In the love of Jesus.

Mom