Wednesday, April 30
The last day of April
Is it me, or is this year flying by like your wedding day? It's like, I just got my dress on over all these fancy undergarments, and here we are, already waving goodbye in the the limo.
5 comments:
A quarter of a century? You do like to rub it in...
merely a quarter of a century....oh pleeeeeze !!Been there twice already and then some:) DF
No, no rubbing here :)
Your wedding day analogy is dead on. April flew.
Ah, to be a quarter century again...
(Actually, I don't think I'd go back to a quarter century. It's a FABULOUS place to visit, but I'm not sure I'd want to live there at this point.) : )
Ah, to be a quarter century again...
(Actually, I don't think I'd go back to a quarter century. It's a FABULOUS place to visit, but I'm not sure I'd want to live there at this point.) : )

Plus, I'll have been alive for a quarter of a century in May. Weird.