Thursday, April 10
10 x 10
Celebrate with me (or perhaps pity me?), for in four short months I have reached the milestone of my 100th post to this blog. This is it.
In honor of this momentous occasion, I present to you this picture, which offers evidence of my extreme proximity to a rhino's butt earlier today. No telephoto lens involved....
In honor of this momentous occasion, I present to you this picture, which offers evidence of my extreme proximity to a rhino's butt earlier today. No telephoto lens involved....
3 comments:
Post a Comment
animal kingdom?
yes. this particular animal stopped our safari vehicle for a few minutes, not wanting to remove its back end from my face.
you really have to click on the picture and see the enlarged version to get a good feel for how much rhino rear I was actually seeing.....
you really have to click on the picture and see the enlarged version to get a good feel for how much rhino rear I was actually seeing.....
I clicked on the picture. That is a LOT of rhino booty to behold. Wow. I'm surprised there wasn't an ad for the Disney Vacation Club stamped on its backside somewhere...
