Tuesday, April 1
the happiest place on earth
It was, indeed, a happy place, for my children were the Best Behaved Kids in the Universe. For today, at least.
High point: getting the boys a much-needed haircut at the Main Street Barber Shop in the Magic Kingdom, a delightful way to suck the whining right out of this normally burdensome experience. Plus, I sneaked a little responsibility into a day of fun, and they didn't even notice. I'm such a devious mom.
Low point: Asking for warm water at a restaurant to mix up formula for Katy Claire.
"Sorry, ma'am, we only have very hot water and very cold water."
High point: getting the boys a much-needed haircut at the Main Street Barber Shop in the Magic Kingdom, a delightful way to suck the whining right out of this normally burdensome experience. Plus, I sneaked a little responsibility into a day of fun, and they didn't even notice. I'm such a devious mom.
Low point: Asking for warm water at a restaurant to mix up formula for Katy Claire.
"Sorry, ma'am, we only have very hot water and very cold water."
3 comments:
Post a Comment
Hmmm. They could have mixed the two, but that might have required Original Thought. And I'm pretty sure Disney has an Emergency Preparedness Team for such disasters.
Yes, yes. I didn't want to make her feel stupid, but when I said, "can you mix them together in one cup?" it was unavoidable.
You could have just asked for one cup of each very hot and very cold water. And, when you mixed them in front of her, that probably would have made her feel stupid too. There was no getting around it.
