Thursday, December 25

these are a few of a few of my favorite things: a blog review for 2008

Come on; you know the tune.

pictures and contests and puke videos
secrets and kitchens and house changing woes
politics, sorrows and bad recipes
these are a few of my favorite things

bats in the attic and silly cartoons
fears and my doubts and my church hopper blues
singing and blinging and diapered monkeys
these are a few of my favorite things

when I blathered
when I lathered
still you read like mad
I'm thankful for you and your comments and love
'cause this year was not
half bad

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my faithful readers.

I'll be taking a little break from the blog till life resumes on January 5th. Unless, of course, something is so scrumptious, I can't help but share.

You know it'll happen.

4 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)