Sunday, August 24
show and tell
I was trying to think of a way to tell you what the last few days in my house have been like, but could think of nothing more effective than this short illustration clip from Family Guy.
I really can't recommend the show to you, because it's a vile, irreverent, hilarious, deranged excuse for television, and because it wouldn't be proper for a pastor's wife to do such a thing. But some things just have to be seen to be fully comprehended.
If you are squeamish, look away.
I really can't recommend the show to you, because it's a vile, irreverent, hilarious, deranged excuse for television, and because it wouldn't be proper for a pastor's wife to do such a thing. But some things just have to be seen to be fully comprehended.
If you are squeamish, look away.
12 comments:
Post a Comment
Hilarious!!!!!
Oh man, I can't believe that you posted that. I LOVE IT!
"Who wants chowder?"
I'm noting with interest that the Family Guy clip is prompting all my male lurkers to comment like never before. Hmmmm..
i do have say, growing up this happened to my family. 5 kids all throwing up, mom just got out of the hospital from surgery, on the couch, unable to move and dad had to work cause we were about bankrupt at that time. my dad set out all the pots and pans from the kitchen between us as we all lay in front of my mom on the couch in the living room throwing up all day and night.... lovely, isn't it?!
reminds me of college...
I'd rather you had not told us so graphically. Your description by phone was quite enough for me.
So who got the last piece of pie?
I guess it was Chris...although I'm not sure he wanted it.
I laughed out loud. Sad thing is in a family you have different levels of gakkers. The out of controllers and the clean and courteous. We have some of each. Reminds me of a third grade chain reaction hurl in the libary while waiting in line to exit.
OK, I'll come out of hiding for that one. I laughed so hard it hurt. Reminds me of a bit of a scene in one of my all-time favorite movies, Stand By Me.
I just scared all of my co-workers here -cause I haven't laughed this hard in a long time
Still wiping the tears from my eyes!
Thanks Kelly!!
I NEEDED THAT
Still wiping the tears from my eyes!
Thanks Kelly!!
I NEEDED THAT
