Sunday, June 29
secrets
So far, I've received these comments: you look refreshed, you have new glow about you, your haircut makes your eyes stand out, and you seem so happy today. How long till someone guesses the truth?
19 comments:
Post a Comment
You're going on vacation? You finished cleaning out the house?
Four?!
Really?? Are you going to need my baby holding services again? That is so awesome if that is the secret!!!
I am pretty sure I know what it is but I won't spoil your fun!
I thought you've been looking different. oh, did you get botox? tell me about it if you did! I'm tempted!!!
Botox! HA! Definitely my favorite guess so far. Sorry, but you'll have to forge those waters on your own....
You are getting published?
How long will you keep us guessing? BTW, I responded earlier about my husband working with a new church plant. Wanted to share that we are about 30 minutes south of Columbus, Ohio. Never in a million years would I have ever guessed we would be doing something like this!
Patience, grasshoppers. All will be revealed in due time.
You and me both, Mel! My brother and sister in law live in Columbus, actually, just on the northside. Maybe we'll come visit your church someday when we're there!
In DUE time will you let us know...b or g - maybe 4 and 5???
Ok, I'm going to guess its something like Michelle's idea... Did you win the Real Simple essay contest? And if you're not going to cough up the secret, this is my final guess!
Did that last person actually suggest that I might be having twins? You are not my friend, last person.
Are you finally getting a tattoo?
I think you're a closet Martha Stewart freak and you're just so blooming happy because you're getting your house cleaned out. Lightening up the crap = lightening up your life.
Am I close?
Am I close?
You are right, but you are also not.
You've lost weight and you started drinking coke again! I'm not a man by the way, or am I??
your oldest son mastered math and you won't have to put him in my math class....or you found new curriculum so you don't have to put him in my class.....either way you win! =)
Is it a recent thing ? If so, you'll have to come by and let Kathy and I have our fair shot.
DF
DF
