Friday, December 19
five things I wish I could get into (but I just can't)
1. Doonesbury
2. optimism
3. foreign films
4. Diet Coke
5. Size 4 jeans
2. optimism
3. foreign films
4. Diet Coke
5. Size 4 jeans
5 comments:
Post a Comment
Love this list! Thanks for the smile today!
1. fat free cream cheese
2. alternative hair removal, i.e. bikini waxing and that's all i'll say
3. beer
4. cleaning my house
5. rachael ray
2. alternative hair removal, i.e. bikini waxing and that's all i'll say
3. beer
4. cleaning my house
5. rachael ray
I liked Doonesbury in college...past years, it's just been a hateful drag.
Foreign films? Ditto. I tried to watch "Wings Of Desire" because of all the rave reviews...couldn't get through 5 minutes of it.
Size 4? Can't help you there. :-P
Foreign films? Ditto. I tried to watch "Wings Of Desire" because of all the rave reviews...couldn't get through 5 minutes of it.
Size 4? Can't help you there. :-P
1) Exercise
2) Dieting
3) Soccer
4) Getting up before, oh, noon
5) The holiday spirt (Rocky: "Let's go ice skating." Adrian: "But Rocky, it's Thanksgiving." Rocky: "To you it's Thanksgiving, to me it's Thursday.")
2) Dieting
3) Soccer
4) Getting up before, oh, noon
5) The holiday spirt (Rocky: "Let's go ice skating." Adrian: "But Rocky, it's Thanksgiving." Rocky: "To you it's Thanksgiving, to me it's Thursday.")
You can all learn to love foreign films if you rent "Cinema Paradiso"
