Friday, December 5
five things I will never tire of
1. Christmas music
2. sarcasm
3. Narnia
4. clean sheets
5. cheese
2. sarcasm
3. Narnia
4. clean sheets
5. cheese
14 comments:
sounds like ye be havin' an addiction problem thar.
There will be some familiar repeats here:
1. Christmas and Christmas music (best. holiday. EVER.)
2. My son's giggles
3. Sleeping in
4. Cheese (such a God-given GIFT)
5. The scent of freshly-baked bread or cake
1. Christmas and Christmas music (best. holiday. EVER.)
2. My son's giggles
3. Sleeping in
4. Cheese (such a God-given GIFT)
5. The scent of freshly-baked bread or cake
1. club 315
2. college football
3. "The Jerk", Steve Martin
4. sleeping in
5. sarcasm
2. college football
3. "The Jerk", Steve Martin
4. sleeping in
5. sarcasm
Thanks for the reminder that I need to wash all of our sheets. I like HAVING them, just not washing them and putting them on!
is it okay to be a Christian and enjoy sarcasm? i don't have an answer, just want to raise the question :)
Uh, have you ever read the red letters in the Bible?
i have (must read more) but would love to hear everyone's thoughts...
1. Time with my spouse
2. Chocolate
3. Mac n Cheese
4. Seafood - especially crab legs
5. More time with my spouse
2. Chocolate
3. Mac n Cheese
4. Seafood - especially crab legs
5. More time with my spouse
1. Finding just the right combination of detergent to fabric softener fragrance in my clean laundry.
2. Ditto the clean sheets.
3. Finding an outfit that makes me look 10 pounds thinner.
yes, it's really me. :-)
2. Ditto the clean sheets.
3. Finding an outfit that makes me look 10 pounds thinner.
yes, it's really me. :-)
Of course, it's you. Who else spells Teresa with that extra kooky little "s"?
Hi Kelly, genuinely interested in what you and others think the bible has to say on sarcasm. Big fan of your blog, by the way.
Thanks, Tygertang. I'll dedicate a future post to the subject soon...
1) Hearing Debbie's voice
2) Movies (although I just suffered through "Mongol")
3) Newspapers
4) That unmistakable sound of a bat striking a ball so perfectly that you don't even have to look to know it's a home run. (Even works over the radio.)
5) Pizza
2) Movies (although I just suffered through "Mongol")
3) Newspapers
4) That unmistakable sound of a bat striking a ball so perfectly that you don't even have to look to know it's a home run. (Even works over the radio.)
5) Pizza

2. late morning coffee
3. starbucks coffee (well, I may run out of money before I tire of this one)
4. coffee with friends
5. coffee to go