Friday, June 6
has it been fifteen minutes yet?
If you care to follow the conversation, I've made my final response to both the critics and well-wishers in the continuing comments about my church hopper post over on Leading Smart. Who knew what could come from a simple, heartfelt, personal response to a someone I just happened to meet at a kid's birthday party?
But I've learned from this experience, and I'm now sharing my advice with you: ALWAYS CHOOSE EATING CHOCOLATE CAKE OVER MAKING MILD CONVERSATION WITH STRANGERS.
Anyway, this episode in my life makes it very fitting that I first heard the following bit of wisdom from Tim Stevens himself, over the desk in his office:
If everyone likes what you're doing, you're probably not doing anything.
But I've learned from this experience, and I'm now sharing my advice with you: ALWAYS CHOOSE EATING CHOCOLATE CAKE OVER MAKING MILD CONVERSATION WITH STRANGERS.
Anyway, this episode in my life makes it very fitting that I first heard the following bit of wisdom from Tim Stevens himself, over the desk in his office:
If everyone likes what you're doing, you're probably not doing anything.
4 comments:
Thanks to the link at Tim's blog, I've spent the past while going over your other posts. What a great blog! You're now on my RSS reader and linkroll. Keep it up!!!
aw, you're making me blush.
again, I just want to say I LOVE what you are saying here. preach it sister.

If everyone likes what you're doing, you're probably not doing anything.
I love it... so true. Of course it does also show how far blogging has come, but I have enjoyed reading the posts this week.