Wednesday, June 11
goodwill hunting
If you're keeping score, and you should be because I asked you to keep me motivated, even though you haven't, and I'm trying to forgive you for that, it's official: room number one has been de-junked in the Adkins' Great Summer House Clean Out. I am ashamed to tell you how much crap I just loaded in the back of my truck to take to the fine people at Goodwill. I will just say that they are now naming the local store in honor of our family, and we'll leave it at that.
Getting that stuff out of here made me feel like I had just shed 10 pounds. But then I weighed myself and confirmed that it's true that YOU CAN'T TRUST YOUR FEELINGS.
Getting that stuff out of here made me feel like I had just shed 10 pounds. But then I weighed myself and confirmed that it's true that YOU CAN'T TRUST YOUR FEELINGS.
5 comments:
Post a Comment
Way to go Kelly!!
Where's the before and after pics?? We want proof!!
Ikea bookshelf...here you come!!
You probably missed the legal mice type somewhere, anonymous 2, where it says that all "before" photographs shall be henceforth categorized under the "masking" portion of the blog.
I agree with anonymous, unless your going to invite us all over to view your accomplishments room by room we'll need to see some proof.
