Monday, June 30

random updates, edition 8

Vacation is for idiots. Three times the work to get ready, four times as much when you get back, sunburn and a massive cash hemmorhage in between. But here we go anyway, so toss me a sash and crown me Queen of the Morons.

I read Jeremiah 1:12 this morning: The LORD said to me, "...I am watching to make sure my words come true." It was like getting a dish of comfort and peace topped with sprinkles of fear. But then again, I feel that way about most of the Bible. (By the way, check out youversion.com to give your scripture-reading life a shot in the arm.)

My husband is way cooler than I am. For starters, he wears some kickin' shirts. But also I'm just not very cool.

I thought blogging was fun, but teasing people while blogging is SO MUCH BETTER. You really must give it a try.

Summer halfway done, summer goals not so much. Tell me I'm going to get done, even if you think you're lying, and I will loan you my pastor's wife Get Out of Hell Free Card.

1 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)