Sunday, June 8

random updates, edition 6

Every summer, there comes a scary time when my level-headed husband gets a glint in his eye and goes all Coyote vs. Road Runner as he tries to keep the grass alive in the Florida heat. Now is that time, and I cannot guarantee your safety.

There's another polygamist cult in Texas that says the world is going to end on Thursday. Props to most men for realizing that one wife makes you JUST CRAZY ENOUGH.

Everyone talked me out of getting a rabbit, so I think I'm going to get a tattoo instead. Let's see if my mom is willing to babysit a bunny now.

Got rid of our land line phone. One, because it was useless, and two, because I'm trying to stay young and trendy without actually going into Abercrombie and Fitch.

Katy Claire is sitting up by herself. And it seems like just nine months go that she was born. Oh, wait, it was only six.

5 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)