Wednesday, June 4
quick, sweep the crumbs under the rug
An old friend, who deservedly attracts a lot more blog traffic than I do, linked to one of my posts today and told people they might want to come on over here and visit sometime. And horrors, there are STRANGERS SITTING ON MY VIRTUAL SOFA RIGHT NOW.
Before this, I was just saying something. Now I'm going to have to SAY SOMETHING. And maybe get out the good china.
Before this, I was just saying something. Now I'm going to have to SAY SOMETHING. And maybe get out the good china.
6 comments:
I'm glad he did because that was a great post. Looking forward to the tour...but you can just get the paper plates out.
I'm glad he did! Can't wait to visit Adkinstopia next time we're down that way!
Susan
Susan
ADKINSTOPIA. I am so having that painted over our front door.
Palace Guard....hmmm I like the title I've given myself
I for one am glad Tim let me in. I promise not to unbutton my pants and stay on the sofa too long. I am enjoying the visit, though.
And don't worry, from what I've read already, you have plenty to say. Thanks for having us over.
Steve
And don't worry, from what I've read already, you have plenty to say. Thanks for having us over.
Steve

It is always good to "meet" other planter's wives.
Your article is so true. I had to have a little rant about it too and my hubby linked you up.