Saturday, June 7
talking turkey
Turkey named Oliver that lives in our neighborhood:

Turkey named Mike trying to communicate with it:
You might have thought he was just a great leader and teacher. But he's SO MUCH MORE.

Turkey named Mike trying to communicate with it:
You might have thought he was just a great leader and teacher. But he's SO MUCH MORE.
7 comments:
Post a Comment
I think Bobby would be proud at Mike, the Turkey Whisperer.
I wonder if he would do that at church tomorrow!
Is that going to be part of the Man Series?? :>)
He is quite a communicator.
good to know I'm not the only one who names random wildlife in the neighborhood!
My boys have named every animal, domestic or not, within a four-block radius. Irony: Oliver is the only one not named after food, but he's the only one who actually IS food.
we used to have a gator named Victor in the lake behind us before it got trapped, taken, and (sadly) killed, two vultures Jack and Ed, two herons Henry and Henrietta. WOW - I feel closer to y'all already.
