Saturday, November 8
these are the facts.
1. Chad (our worship director at Grace Fellowship) and his wife, Hilary, went to the Coldplay concert last night in Orlando.
2. They did not get me a ticket, so that I might travel with them, and thus enjoy the Coldplay goodness.
3. This happened.
4. Wanted: new worship director.
2. They did not get me a ticket, so that I might travel with them, and thus enjoy the Coldplay goodness.
3. This happened.
4. Wanted: new worship director.
8 comments:
Yeah, my favorite part is at about 2:57, when they pan up to the Jumbotron, and all you can see is the four members of the band + Chad's face.
I keep watching it. Make me stop.
I keep watching it. Make me stop.
I thought they asked Chad to sit in for a while...
Oh how I yearn for the warmth and 'grace' of the fellowship. Wish I were there to share the fun. Love ya'll.
totally not fair. i went to their concert a few years ago when they came and got nothing like that. i am soooo jealous!
Oh Chad - you WERE such a great worship leader !! :)
How is the world did you know they would move to the balcony, right next to you ??????
Wow- I think I would've peed my pants.

Officially banning all things Wyatt.