Friday, November 28
five things I totally stink at
1. athletics
2. keeping lipstick on
3. losing
4. ironing
5. apologizing
2. keeping lipstick on
3. losing
4. ironing
5. apologizing
5 comments:
At least you realize you stink at them, and can always improve upon them! That's a positive spin on it, right?!
1. Team sports
2. Being on time
3. Handling criticism
4. Spending less than $50 every time I enter a Target
5. Swallowing pills
2. Being on time
3. Handling criticism
4. Spending less than $50 every time I enter a Target
5. Swallowing pills
1. going to bed early
2. keeping my house organized
3. remembering people's names
4. fishing (I feel sorry for the fish)
5. doing two things at once
2. keeping my house organized
3. remembering people's names
4. fishing (I feel sorry for the fish)
5. doing two things at once
there is a great cover girl lipstick that stays on all day, I'm also in the "can't leave lipstick on for more than a minute" club.

2) Traditional filing (I have my own "piling" system)
3) Performing
4) Prioritizing
5) Most things artistic