Friday, November 7
five smells that make me happy
1. my mom's sourdough bread
2. Katy Claire's head
3. puppy breath
4. play-doh
5. freshly cut Christmas trees
2. Katy Claire's head
3. puppy breath
4. play-doh
5. freshly cut Christmas trees
4 comments:
puppy breath- really? Ugh!
How about...
1. Lavender baby wash
2. fresh baked bread
3. chocolate chip cookies
4. cinnamon
5. cranberry (usually in the candle form)
How about...
1. Lavender baby wash
2. fresh baked bread
3. chocolate chip cookies
4. cinnamon
5. cranberry (usually in the candle form)
1. Aidan, freshly out of a bath
2. Aidan pretty much anytime except when he poos
3. Driving by the Merita Bread Co on I-4
4. Any dinner that Jason prepared and I merely needed to savor and enjoy
5. Clean laundry
2. Aidan pretty much anytime except when he poos
3. Driving by the Merita Bread Co on I-4
4. Any dinner that Jason prepared and I merely needed to savor and enjoy
5. Clean laundry
1. Zoe's head (I can still smell the baby in her)
2. a North Carolina mountain morning
3. inside a new car
4. Christmas tree
5. Baltimore steamed crabs
2. a North Carolina mountain morning
3. inside a new car
4. Christmas tree
5. Baltimore steamed crabs

2. The surprise smell of fresh bread whilst driving Interstate 4
3. Fresh Printing
4. Darkrooms
5. Oscar de la Renta