Monday, November 24

random updates, edition 15

I've been a bad, bad blogger lately. I even started a conversation about Christianity and depression and then abandoned you. Call it market research.

We had some cool Adkins family photos made tonight; I'll let you know if I look good in them. Because that's all that really matters.

I love cold weather. I don't care that my northern readers are frozen to their underpants so that I might get a small taste of it in Florida. Which pretty much tells you where mercy ranked on my spiritual gift test.

Much of our dinnertime conversation tonight was spent imagining our family's own kingdom, Adkinsonia. I won't go into my personal wish list, except to say that there are shiny ball gowns and crowns, a 35,000-square foot combination Apple store and day spa, and the motto "children are a lovely idea in theory" on my queen's crest.

Don't say you weren't warned: Christmas is coming, and this girl's about to get giddy.

2 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)