Monday, November 3

random updates, edition 14

I'm afraid that God is calling me to fast from the Internet one day a week. Crazy God. Seems like He could pick something rational. Like oxygen. Or liking people.

Been working out the Christmas budget. You need to let me know by November 15 if you want me to sing you a clever little ditty or make you something out of spare yarn and popsicle sticks.

Katy Claire's personality is emerging: she's dangerously curious, absurdly impatient, and she grunts if not fed in an orderly and rapid fashion. So she doesn't just look like me.

Talk about your distribution of wealth: I have spoken to at least a dozen moms who have secretly raided their kids' halloween candy bucket. Socialism begins at home, people.

I don't care if we elect a Dum Dum sucker president tomorrow, as long as Florida behaves itself, and I don't end up living in the Holding Tank for All the Earth's Morons.

3 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)