Sunday, July 27
shifting your there
An anonymous commenter made this statement in response to a recent post:
Unfortunately, I know where I am, and I know where I need to be. I just don't know how to get from here to there.
The only answer to that is to shift your "there." Move it closer, only one tiny step away. Don't think about the entirely different person you might be someday. Think about the slightly different person you can be right now.
Keep shifting your there every day, every week, every month. Before long, you'll be living in a brand new town, without even knowing that you packed up, loaded the truck and moved.
Unfortunately, I know where I am, and I know where I need to be. I just don't know how to get from here to there.
The only answer to that is to shift your "there." Move it closer, only one tiny step away. Don't think about the entirely different person you might be someday. Think about the slightly different person you can be right now.
Keep shifting your there every day, every week, every month. Before long, you'll be living in a brand new town, without even knowing that you packed up, loaded the truck and moved.
1 comments:
Post a Comment
Very well put!
