Wednesday, July 16

random updates, edition 9

Katy Claire had four shots yesterday, Connor's due three shots, and Clayton needs two shots. And if I were the drinking type, I'd need five or six.

My packet of school information for fall arrived, attempting to offer the info and encouragement I need to prepare for the new educational year. It would have been more effective if it had contained a couple of sedatives and a copy of Easy Homeschooling Through Hypnosis.

I'll be staying up to watch the new season of Project Runway tonight. I'm fascinated by the innovative ways creative people can respond to pressure; it's like watching church staff meeting, just with sewing machines and flamboyantly gay people thrown in.

So far, I've covered drinking, drugs and homosexuality in this post. I'm thinking this is not one my mom is going to print out for her memory book.

Following Christ is the only task I can think of in which doing a good job means realizing that you are not at all capable of doing a good job. I'm not doing a good job of that.

10 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)