Monday, July 7
it was too fun the first time
I've officially decided on the topic for my Real Simple contest essay.
So now I have another secret.
So now I have another secret.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh: The Adventures of Super Pastor's Wife! Volume 1, Issue 1: How SPW leaps tall buildings and flaky church volunteers in a single bound.
Well, of course, I have to do it now. Do I get a costume?
Well, of course, I have to do it now. Do I get a costume?
I think you should definitely go with the Wonder Woman style bracelets (I always thought of them more like gauntlets) for style points. For more practical application, her lasso of truth would be handy, then again so would being able to shoot webs like Spiderman (I'm sure every parent would love to be able to stick their kid to the nearest wall from time to time). You know, Chrysler should come out with a "Gotham City" or "Dark Knight" edition of it's minivan (with all the cool "traffic busting" toys). Yeah, that's it...
I don't know what your secret is but you look great and Clayton was a joy and pleasure to be with at camp this week.

am I right?