Sunday, March 9

when grace fails me, or why I fear for the universe

I drove through an unnamed drive thru today and ordered a typical dinner for a family of four (since Katy Claire is not quite up to munching a cheeseburger just yet). When I received the bags, I checked them and found five different mistakes.

I went inside to have the order corrected, and the manager asked the worker in question why there were so many errors. Her loud reply?

"Well she got so many things, you CAN'T EXPECT ME TO GET THAT @#$& RIGHT."

I'm not afraid for the universe because the worker made the errors, or even that she responded to her manager in this fashion. I'm afraid because he didn't FIRE HER ON THE SPOT.

Of course, he was wearing an "I love Jesus" lanyard around his neck. Maybe he just loves Jesus more than I do.

|  
Labels:

1 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)