Saturday, March 29
twelve hours? practically an eternity.
A few posts ago, I alluded to the fact that I can be a terrible procrastinator; it's true. It's 8:57pm on a Saturday night, and I'm still not done with work I need to have completed by worship service tomorrow.
I could make excuses about being tired this week after Easter, which I was, or having to do extra projects, which I did. But it really wouldn't have made a difference if I only had two minor items on my to do list, an idle week in Fiji, and Prince's entourage to help me. I'd still be sitting here on a Saturday night, blogging aimlessly while I wonder how much longer I can wait to start my last task.
I could make excuses about being tired this week after Easter, which I was, or having to do extra projects, which I did. But it really wouldn't have made a difference if I only had two minor items on my to do list, an idle week in Fiji, and Prince's entourage to help me. I'd still be sitting here on a Saturday night, blogging aimlessly while I wonder how much longer I can wait to start my last task.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
