Wednesday, March 5
my sentiments exactly
Connor hasn't been feeling well this week. He just looked up from his dinner with a little sigh and said, "Daddy, can you just put me to bed and sing me a song?"
3 comments:
Post a Comment
I hope Connor feels better soon! We missed him today and I think Kaeli prayed for him at least 3 times!
MURAHO Kelly, i enjoy reading your posts, ever since i left USA, i have been reading your blogs and Mikes,everyday, iam so surprised on how Katy Claire has grown!! We share something in common as a Pastor's Wife!. I hope connor feels better soon, i love the pictures of the kids,
Love you
Jackie - Rwanda
Love you
Jackie - Rwanda
I love you, too, Jackie! And Sam, too.... Say hello to Iris for us, I can't wait till you come back to visit. We pastor's wives have to stick together, even halfway around the world!
Kelly
Kelly
