Tuesday, March 11
resurrection on a Tuesday
I went to one of the regular parents' meetings tonight for Clayton and Connor's school, something I haven't attended since back before bed rest. I actually sat for three hours with adults and had various mature social conversations. I had forgotten what that feels like.
Of course, I have been going to Grace's staff meeting every Monday morning again for quite awhile, but if you sat in for a bit, you'd know what I mean when I say I'm not sure they all count as grownups. Or that what we have is mature conversation. But it does count as fun....
I told someone the other day that I feel like I'm waking up from the dead. I've been buried for three months somewhere in the nation of Babyland, in the county of Sleep-Deprivation, in the city of The Plunging Hormones. I think, too, that God has been teaching me some new lessons in the past few weeks, burning off a patch of soul fog that has been around for decades, maybe longer.
I am constantly amazed at how willing He is to say something to me, even when I'm not trying to listen all that much.
Of course, I have been going to Grace's staff meeting every Monday morning again for quite awhile, but if you sat in for a bit, you'd know what I mean when I say I'm not sure they all count as grownups. Or that what we have is mature conversation. But it does count as fun....
I told someone the other day that I feel like I'm waking up from the dead. I've been buried for three months somewhere in the nation of Babyland, in the county of Sleep-Deprivation, in the city of The Plunging Hormones. I think, too, that God has been teaching me some new lessons in the past few weeks, burning off a patch of soul fog that has been around for decades, maybe longer.
I am constantly amazed at how willing He is to say something to me, even when I'm not trying to listen all that much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
