Friday, March 21
comment envy
I've been gone all week from the blog? Yikes. Guess it's because I've been SLEEPING ALL NIGHT. Must find a new time to write...
Or maybe I just have latent aggression against you, my dear readers. I noticed this week that Mike, who hasn't written on his blog in like, two months, instantaneously got five or six comments when he did.
Would it put you out to write a little response once in awhile? To save my marriage from jealous conflict and all?
Or maybe I just have latent aggression against you, my dear readers. I noticed this week that Mike, who hasn't written on his blog in like, two months, instantaneously got five or six comments when he did.
Would it put you out to write a little response once in awhile? To save my marriage from jealous conflict and all?
7 comments:
Hi Kelly! I'm a big lurker (both here and at Grace), but I've been reading for awhile now. I've been thinking it's time to come out of the woodwork, and your post today seemed like perfect timing. I really enjoy reading and check your blog often for updates. You also happen to have the same blog template as me! Anyways, have a great day!
Your blog is, like, the bomb. Just as good as a full night's sleep, which I'm glad you are getting more of now.
Haha- I feel the same way about my husband's blog. People comment him all the time and I'm lucky when I get like one a week!
But you're blessed to be getting your sleep now too- enjoy it! It will be a while til that happens again for me as I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy and am up at least 3 times a night...just preparing me for what's to come with the little one!
Amber
But you're blessed to be getting your sleep now too- enjoy it! It will be a while til that happens again for me as I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy and am up at least 3 times a night...just preparing me for what's to come with the little one!
Amber
I love your blog! I just never know what to say.....
I didn't comment because I thought I couldn't (I don't have a Google or Blogger account). I figured it out.
Yes, it's easy to leave a comment. You don't even have to include your name. But all the cool kids are doing it.
Welcome to the blogspies! You look better without all that woodwork all over you.
Welcome to the blogspies! You look better without all that woodwork all over you.

I love your blog and miss it when you go a few days without comment:).....Nancy B.