Monday, September 8

random updates, edition 12

We're into September now, so it's time for a little fall color. In Florida, that consists of the swirling rainbow of a hurricane on the weather radar and a lot of green mold on your patio.

Still haven't finished my Real Simple essay, and it's due by midnight tomorrow night. I'm thinking of founding a local chapter of Procrastinators Anonymous, but I'd probably never get around to hosting a meeting.

It only took four weeks for my homeschooling organizational system to fall apart. But that's about ten days longer than last year, so I'm feeling pretty smug.

Sometimes I'm really torn about being a mom. The hours, the job description and the lack of positive feedback can wear on you, but the benefit package makes up for a lot.

My laptop battery is just about to run out of life, but I'm too lazy right now to go get the

1 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)