Monday, September 15
Jesus freaks
You're not going to believe this when you start watching it, but just when you think it can't get any worse, by golly, IT DOES.
8 comments:
Post a Comment
I think we should sing this at church on Sunday. Really, can't you already picture Ron jumping around on stage?
Priceless video! Just when I thought I was going to be stuck with "One" swarming around in my head, THIS little ditty replaces it. Thanks for the torture - LOL!
J/
J/
Where is the wrath of God when you need it?
Isaiah 66:15 -- For behold, the Lord will come in fire and His chariots like the whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.
Isaiah 66:15 -- For behold, the Lord will come in fire and His chariots like the whirlwind, to render His anger with fury, and His rebuke with flames of fire.
I sent this to both my Dad and my brother, along w/a similar video Dan V posted on his blog. My Dad said he got saved all over again watching it.
I will give you $10 if you all sing this in church. Can't you just picture you and Chad singing "Jesus will zap you when he can... ZAP!" (he really said "zap" on the video!).
Oh, and you'll need to wear the blue chiffon dress with the fluffy collar, too. I'll toss in some Chipotle chips for that.
Oh, and you'll need to wear the blue chiffon dress with the fluffy collar, too. I'll toss in some Chipotle chips for that.
Chipotle chips? You're so ON.
Thanks a pantload for that. I think you may finally have dislodged "One" from my head, but AT WHAT COST!?!?
Wow, the sad thing is at one time somebody thought this was a really good idea.
