Sunday, September 14
GodMail
Yesterday morning I prayed, "God, show me how to be a better designer for your church and your glory."
Yesterday afternoon, this came in the mail:


I'll be watching for the postman on Monday; he'll be bringing a nanny and a lifetime supply of chocolate truffles.
Yesterday afternoon, this came in the mail:


I'll be watching for the postman on Monday; he'll be bringing a nanny and a lifetime supply of chocolate truffles.
2 comments:
Post a Comment
along with your nanny and truffles can you pray a few things for me too? :)
Cool, but I just had one observation. God had already provided the solution before you prayed for the need (I bet the company sent the publication a couple days earlier). The prayer thing was just you getting in line with what God was doing -- not about getting God in line with what you were doing. God grants us the "desires of our hearts" as long as "our hearts are aligned with Him." That's really cool that you fell in line with His desires that way.
