Thursday, August 14
where's Billy Mays when you really need him?
Is your back breaking from bending over to pick up little things that are too large for the vacuum? Does your carpet always look like it's covered in New Year's confetti? Did the kids leave their Legos all over the floor AGAIN?
You need the Mulching Vacuum 3000! It pulverizes those unsightly objects into slivers that can be easily sucked up and away.
But wait, there's more! If your kids dare to leave their toys out again, those misplaced playthings get shredded into unsalvageable bits! That's because the Mulching Vacuum 3000 is a powerful cleaning machine AND an effective discipline tool, all for one unbelievably low price.
Someone, please, invent one today!
3 comments:
have you been looking in my windows?
Mom, I think that I speak for all the kids in the world when I say that just ain't right.

Get me one too when someone makes it!