Wednesday, August 20
random updates, edition 11
For three days in a row, I have killed a spider the size of a dessert plate in my house. Tonight I will be offering up burnt sacrifices, confessing my sin, and letting all the Israelites go.
Would you pray that I find the time, energy and creativity to write my Real Simple essay? I am finding it anything but real simple.
The boys started back to school this week. I'm fiercely determined to pass my "Mom Most Likely to Forget to Bring Lunch, Permission Slips and One of Her Offspring" crown on to someone else this year.
I dreamt about Chipotle tacos last night. This might be the point where I call in professional help.
As I've written this, the number of people who are puking in my household has risen from zero to three. I think I'll go drink some Purell.
4 comments:
Post a Comment
sorry to hear you are sick. and I love the new look on the blog!
No one ever said real simple was real easy. But real is what you do well. I am looking forward to seeing your piece in Real Simple - I love that publication.
i just woke kenny up laughing at your blog. you have a great sense of humor. your insight on life is refreshing, hilarious and captivating.
Love your new design!
And I often dream of Chipotle, as well. I just might begin a support group.
And I often dream of Chipotle, as well. I just might begin a support group.
