Friday, February 29
recipe for a pastor's wife
I just spent some time reading five other pastor's wives' blogs from around the country, and four of them feature at least one family recipe they wanted to share in a post on their front page.
It is experiences like this which make me wonder why God wanted me to be a pastor's wife. I certainly don't fit the mold.
If you came here for a recipe, I proudly offer this link to the Food Network.
It is experiences like this which make me wonder why God wanted me to be a pastor's wife. I certainly don't fit the mold.
If you came here for a recipe, I proudly offer this link to the Food Network.
2 comments:
Hi there! Just had to finally comment on your blog since I've been lurking for about a month now! Found it via your husband's blog via your church site b/c my husband has actually applied for the youth pastor job at your church! (I hope this isn’t terribly unprofessional! I am in no way trying to interfere with that process at all.) I just love finding other PWs online who are down to earth and who, like myself, don't quite "fit the mold", you know?! :)
I wanted to invite you to a forum that I am a part of with a ton of great down to earth PWs from all over the globe at www.pastorswivesonline.com
I also have links to a lot of their blogs on my old site www.youngpastorswife.blogspot.com and a link to my current site.
But anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that I enjoy your blog and your humor!
Amber
I wanted to invite you to a forum that I am a part of with a ton of great down to earth PWs from all over the globe at www.pastorswivesonline.com
I also have links to a lot of their blogs on my old site www.youngpastorswife.blogspot.com and a link to my current site.
But anyway, I just thought I'd let you know that I enjoy your blog and your humor!
Amber

Let's have Thanksgiving dinner when we visit just so you can make that! :)
~Sara