Tuesday, February 5
just a typical Sunday...
I think I could watch this video we played on anniversary Sunday on a continuous loop for the rest of my life.
6 comments:
Post a Comment
I loved this video. I don't know how many people I have told about it since seeing it on Sunday morning. Anyway that I can share it with people through my blog?
Yes, Chad just set up a Grace YouTube account for this and future media. You can link to that.
www.youtube.com/gogracefellowship
www.youtube.com/gogracefellowship
What a great video! And an amazing weekend! But I can't get the clown car picture out of my head :)
I'm so glad the media's will go up on YouTube! They're always so great to see, and it makes me happy to know I'll be able to watch it again when I need a refresher!r
The Holy Spirit leaps in my heart at the purpose.
I do want to give a shout out to Joe Tamborello and Garrick Boyd, two amazingly talented volunteers who made this media happen. Thanks, guys!
