Monday, February 18

and so it goes....and goes....

Many of you have asked about our house remodeling stuff and how that's going. I do have to stop here and say that I'm sorry if you've questioned me about it and my face has looked as though I'm being slowly poisoned to death. But I am.

We're back in the house again at least (for the third time), and I'm crossing my fingers that we won't have to move out again. Two major projects will be done as of today, and two are nearing completion. We have one more big indoor project to go, and then rest of the stuff will be happening outside. Although we'll still have to deal with the headache of managing things, maybe our house won't be covered in dust, plastic and strange workmen.

I would invite you all over for a tour, but I don't know how fascinated you'd be with my new wiring, plumbing, and windows. For all this hassle, I should at least be getting an addition of some sort, don't you think? Maybe a nice padded room.

0 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)