Monday, February 23

random updates, edition 15

Motherhood is the silliest, strangest, most sorrowful road I've ever walked down. The fact that people want to record it in pretty scrapbook pages boggles the mind.

I'm proud to be an American, too, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't punch Lee Greenwood in the face if I saw him.

Our church celebrated its sixth birthday a few weeks ago. I couldn't let that pass without expressing my gratitude to God. And asking for a seventh-year sabbatical.

Speaking of asking for stuff, after 30 days of concentrated prayer, Mike and I both received the same answer from God: now is not the time to move into that bigger, cooler, more perfect house. Rats.

Mike also received another word from God about me: "She must write to know Me." Crazy God, always up in my business. We shall see...

4 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)