Friday, February 20
five places I wish I could eat me some lunch at right now
1. Das Dutchman Essenhaus, Middlebury, Indiana
2. The French Laundry, Napa Valley, California
3. The Breakers, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
4. My mom's Thanksgiving table
5. Chipotle, Anywhere, Anytime
What are you hungry for?
2. The French Laundry, Napa Valley, California
3. The Breakers, New Smyrna Beach, Florida
4. My mom's Thanksgiving table
5. Chipotle, Anywhere, Anytime
What are you hungry for?
7 comments:
The tragedy behind my post is that I had Pasta Roni for lunch.
that is sad.
i need some fish.
i need some fish.
High Tide Harry's, if only for the hushpuppies with cinnamon butter. I could eat a bucket of those things right now.
The Garlic in New Smyrna Beach
Cracker Barrel, for the fried anything with okra.
Now I have to go get a snack.
The Garlic in New Smyrna Beach
Cracker Barrel, for the fried anything with okra.
Now I have to go get a snack.
Have you been to the French Laundry? Oooooh.
I wish. Never been to Napa, either. But I thought I'd dream big with one of the better restaurants in the country while I was at it.
Teressa, I'm behind any restaurant that's named after a bib.
Teressa, I'm behind any restaurant that's named after a bib.
Just about any little "never heard of it" place in the upper Keys...I could eat fresh Mahi (usually blackened, sometimes grilled) sandwiches for lunch at least 4 days a week!

2. Chipotle "Dittos"
3. Golden Dragon, Miamisburg, OH
4. Sweet Tomatoes or Souplantation, depends on your locale
5. The Bib, Gun Lake, MI