Friday, February 6
five things I want to be doing 10 years from now
1. Traveling the world on my book tour (hey, I can dream if I want to)
2. Wondering why I didn't run a marathon sooner (hey, I can be unrealistic if I want to)
3. Watching Clayton leave the nest with grace and purpose
4. Taking a lot more uninterrupted bubble baths
5. And "training the younger women to to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God." Titus 2:4-5
What about you?
2. Wondering why I didn't run a marathon sooner (hey, I can be unrealistic if I want to)
3. Watching Clayton leave the nest with grace and purpose
4. Taking a lot more uninterrupted bubble baths
5. And "training the younger women to to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God." Titus 2:4-5
What about you?
8 comments:
Post a Comment
don't make me think ten years out this early in the morning!!!
#5 sounds like the dark ages.
retired!
I think #5 is great and I wish more women in the Church had the same goal. You can give me lessons anytime, not that I'm that much younger...
10 years from now, I want to have a couple more kids to add to my current bun in oven....I want to have visited at least 2 more foreign countries... I want to be part of a long-thriving women's ministry in my church... I want to still be teaching... I want to be adept enough at gardening that I can grow my own vegetables.
10 years from now, I want to have a couple more kids to add to my current bun in oven....I want to have visited at least 2 more foreign countries... I want to be part of a long-thriving women's ministry in my church... I want to still be teaching... I want to be adept enough at gardening that I can grow my own vegetables.
1) Just gaining tenure after amazing the Philosophical community and destroying the scientific method as an epistemological system.
2) Sitting around with Althered (my 8th son, the third set of twins) smiling as he conjugates his first Latin verb at one and a half years.
3) Enjoying Edward's first football game.
4) Being amazed at how Jessica has adapted to the Wyoming weather.
5) Writing a treatise on the authority of the Bible as the foundation of human knowledge.
(mostly facetious)
2) Sitting around with Althered (my 8th son, the third set of twins) smiling as he conjugates his first Latin verb at one and a half years.
3) Enjoying Edward's first football game.
4) Being amazed at how Jessica has adapted to the Wyoming weather.
5) Writing a treatise on the authority of the Bible as the foundation of human knowledge.
(mostly facetious)
with Jesus in heaven, please
And Pete wins the comments!
not living in a socialist country....well i hope that for tomorrow too!
