Friday, February 13
five things I would like on my plate if it were my last meal before going to The Chair
1. fried chicken
2. fried shrimp
3. fried potatoes
4. fried okra
5. voltage-proof body armor
2. fried shrimp
3. fried potatoes
4. fried okra
5. voltage-proof body armor
8 comments:
Post a Comment
What...no bacon??
I can see how that would be confusing, but everything on the menu is actually fried in bacon grease. You must not be from the south.
with a meal like that, they won't need to go through the trouble of killing you.
Don't forget the fried macaroni and cheese balls (fried in bacon grease, naturally) and, for dessert, fried oreos over fried ice cream.
Or, if they grant you an extra special request, your friend can bring you dark-chocolate-and-bacon cupcakes to eat. You know, right before I heroically rescue you from the chair and we go somewhere to eat all this food and then die naturally from massive coronaries.
Or, if they grant you an extra special request, your friend can bring you dark-chocolate-and-bacon cupcakes to eat. You know, right before I heroically rescue you from the chair and we go somewhere to eat all this food and then die naturally from massive coronaries.
Since I'm guessing where you got this idea from, I'm going to say I loved seeing Stefan sweat a little this week. And I loved Fabio winning after everyone made fun of him for his airplane salad!
1. Steak fajitas
2. Mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy
3. Double bacon cheeseburger
4. Jumbo Cocktail Shrimp
5. Ice cold Big Red Soda (1 liter please)
i might do some of that tonight... sans the electric chair.
2. Mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy
3. Double bacon cheeseburger
4. Jumbo Cocktail Shrimp
5. Ice cold Big Red Soda (1 liter please)
i might do some of that tonight... sans the electric chair.
raw chicken
raw shrimp
raw potatoes
raw okra
cup of flour
cup EVO
shakewell
and then once your on the chair everything will fry internally
raw shrimp
raw potatoes
raw okra
cup of flour
cup EVO
shakewell
and then once your on the chair everything will fry internally
that was funny
